BIO | EDUCATION | EXPERIENCE | PUBLICATIONS | CONTACT |
- More than 25 years experience in the areas of instructional design, curriculum and development, educational leadership, educational technology, adult learning, professional development, and accreditation.
- Instructional forensic investigations, analysis, and design services for institutional and corporate learning models.
- Instructional project management, programming, design, planning, document preparation, and administration experience for a broad range of for-profit, institutional, and non-profit organizations.
- Instructional and administrative assessment and remediation oversight.
- Development and presentation of seminars for the International Association of Continuing Education and Training (IACET), American Society Training and Development (ASTD), E-Learning Guild, Florida Educators Technology Conference (FETC), the Society for Applied Learning Technology (SALT), and the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- Founding Vice President of the Virtual Chapter of the Association for Educational Communication and Technology (AECT).
- Peer Reviewer for Tech Trends, a journal for professionals in educational communication and technology (Springer: ISSN: 8756-3894).